Monday, September 3, 2012

Quest Stool Sample: Part 5. Pooped my last poop!

Yaaaaay. I can eat red meat again! I'm done pooping in little trash cans.

Pooped my last poop. 

I wish I could say I learned a super valuable lesson and that I've grown as a person. But I'm not sure how much growing I can do in a matter of a week. 

Really, I've only taken one small step away from being the hypocrite who refuses to go to the doctor. But even a small step can be the right step.

I can say a few things are confirmed an additional time for me. It is confirmed that being a patient sucks. It is confirmed that I don't want to do that again. And it is confirmed that I will still do it if needed. For my health. Makes it worth it. 

Alright! What are we tackling next? Let's go simple. It's time to get another PPD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment