Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Bah!

Bah!

I want to write. I have stories and thoughts. Of manic pixie dream boys and travel and dancing.

BUT I CAN'T. Because for the last couple of days it's been an onslaught of one pile of paperwork after another to set myself up for the wards in the next few months. Then there's a personal project for an overseas clinic project that has been completely tangled in bureaucratic red tape. I just wish I could grab a machete and start bush wacking. Then there's training modules for the electronic medical record system. And class. And STEP studying.

I want to write. I want to do it while it's still fresh. But fuck. Work has to get done first. Yep.

We'll get through this. It's more than survivable. But why do the busy ones always have to be the times you want to write the most?

No comments:

Post a Comment